Wednesday Morning Skate: Back to normalcy?
The Philadelphia Flyers are just a day away from returning to game action. They had a limited practice on Tuesday and will have more players available to them for today’s practice.
Welcome to the Morning Skate, Philly Hockey Now’s roundup of links from yesterday on this site as well other sites around the National Hockey Now network and hockey world!
Philly Hockey Now
- The Flyers had no changes to their COVID Protocol list on Tuesday. Travis Konecny was added to the COVID Protocol list on Sunday. (Philly Hockey Now)
- All signs point to the Flyers playing at Lake Tahoe on Sunday. While it’s exciting for fans, it may be an unnecessary risk. (Philly Hockey Now)
- The Flyers are going to need some reinforcements due to COVID absences. Who might they turn to? (Philly Hockey Now)
- Re-mark those calendars! The NHL announced several changes to the Flyers schedule on Tuesday. (Philly Hockey Now)
National Hockey Now
- The Penguins got spanked by the Capitals last night and you just absolutely hate to see it. (Pittsburgh Hockey Now)
- Islanders rookie goalie Ilya Sorokin recorded his first career shutout last night as well. (NYI Hockey Now)
- The Bruins are hoping to get some chemistry going on their second line. Czech it out. (Boston Hockey Now)
- Why Marc-Andre Fleury could be the favorite for the Vezina Trophy. (Vegas Hockey Now)
- What might the Penguins do with Ron Hextall at the helm? (Philly Hockey Now | PHHN+)
Follow and Subscribe!
Make sure you follow me (@RGilbertSOP) and Philly Hockey Now (@PhillyHockeyNow) on Twitter and like us on Facebook to keep up with all of the latest happenings surrounding the Philadelphia Flyers!
While our first week of content has been free, we will start mixing in some premium content behind our paywall: Philadelphia Hockey Now +, or PHHN+ for short. You can subscribe here!
Photo Credit: Heather Barry Images