Saturday Morning Skate: One sleep ’til Tahoe
The Philadelphia Flyers traveled to Lake Tahoe after practice on Friday and we are just one day away from their game against the Boston Bruins.
The Flyers are coming off of a 3-2 shootout loss to the New York Rangers on Thursday night. Despite having a shorthanded lineup without several regulars, they were able to earn a point before heading to Lake Tahoe. Hopefully, they’ll be able to do the same and have an entertaining game on the national stage.
Welcome to the Morning Skate, Philly Hockey Now’s roundup of links from yesterday on this site as well other sites around the National Hockey Now network and hockey world!
- Breaking down the Flyers’ failures that led to the Rangers’ go-ahead goal in the third period. (Philly Hockey Now)
- The Flyers will be playing in Lake Tahoe tomorrow, but they’ll still be without a few key pieces. (Philly Hockey Now)
- There was little doubt about who would get the start between the pipes at Lake Tahoe. (Philly Hockey Now)
Around The League
- We all hate Sidney Crosby, but you have to at least respect him as he reaches 1,000 points, right? (Pittsburgh Hockey Now)
- The Avalanche get the first crack at the Lake Tahoe ice, but they may be without one of their best players. (Colorado Hockey Now)
- Taking the game outside is always fun, but it’s still an important game for the Golden Knights against the Avalanche. (Vegas Hockey Now)
Follow and Subscribe!
Make sure you follow me (@RGilbertSOP) and Philly Hockey Now (@PhillyHockeyNow) on Twitter and like us on Facebook to keep up with all of the latest happenings surrounding the Philadelphia Flyers!
While our first weeks of content have been free, we will start mixing in some premium content behind our paywall: Philadelphia Hockey Now +, or PHHN+ for short. You can subscribe here!
Photo Credit: Heather Barry Images