It’s here. The Philadelphia Flyers will take on the Boston Bruins at Lake Tahoe tonight. Let’s get you caught up to date on the start time, lineup changes, and the performance by Zayde Wisdom on Saturday.
Welcome to the Morning Skate, Philly Hockey Now’s roundup of links from yesterday on this site as well other sites around the National Hockey Now network and hockey world!
- When could Flyers fans be allowed back at games at the Wells Fargo Center? (Philly Hockey Now)
- The Flyers will make one change to their lineup for tonight’s game, and it’s a bit of a wacky one. (Philly Hockey Now)
- The Lake Tahoe game is now scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m. EST after some poor ice conditions yesterday afternoon. (Philly Hockey Now)
- A look inside the Flyers’ day at Lake Tahoe on Saturday. (NBC Sports Philadelphia)
- Zayde Wisdom is looking like a wise pick by Chuck Fletcher. He scored two more goals on Saturday night in the Phantoms’ win. (Philly Hockey Now)
Around The League
- The Flyers are without several players of their own, and the Bruins will be missing a few players as well. (Boston Hockey Now)
- Credit where it’s due: The Penguins honored Sidney Crosby in a pretty unique way. (Pittsburgh Hockey Now)
- Then the Islanders couldn’t bury their chances in a loss to the Penguins. (New York Hockey Now)
- The Avalanche took a 1-0 lead in the first period at Lake Tahoe… (Colorado Hockey Now)
- …and won the game after a total of 10 hours (Colorado Hockey Now)
- Is Doug Wilson’s plan finally coming together for the Sharks? (San Jose Hockey Now)
Follow and Subscribe!
While our first weeks of content have been free, we will start mixing in some premium content behind our paywall: Philadelphia Hockey Now +, or PHHN+ for short. You can subscribe here!
Photo Credit: Heather Barry Images