Wednesday Morning Skate: Return of the Captain
The Philadelphia Flyers will face off against the New York Rangers tonight at the Wells Fargo Center. Puck drop is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. EST as the Flyers look to bounce back from the loss at Lake Tahoe on Sunday.
The Flyers got some good news on Tuesday with their captain returning to practice. Claude Giroux is a game-time decision for tonight.
Welcome to the Morning Skate, Philly Hockey Now’s roundup of links from yesterday on this site as well other sites around the National Hockey Now network and hockey world!
- There were a few good things to take away from the Lake Tahoe game. No, really. (Philly Hockey Now)
- The captain is back. (Philly Hockey Now)
- The NHL announced some changes to the Flyers schedule for March and April. Those two months are going to be a doozy. (Philly Hockey Now)
- Carter Hart has been up and down this season. But should we be worried? (Broad Street Hockey)
Around The League
- The Islanders are having a lot of success at The Coliseum, but they don’t know why. (NYI Hockey Now)
- The Penguins lost a pair of key players in Tuesday night’s overtime win. (Pittsburgh Hockey Now)
- The Golden Knights are allowing fans at games starting in March. Want to get away? (Vegas Hockey Now)
Follow and Subscribe!
Make sure you follow me (@RGilbertSOP) and Philly Hockey Now (@PhillyHockeyNow) on Twitter and like us on Facebook to keep up with all of the latest happenings surrounding the Philadelphia Flyers!
While our first weeks of content have been free, we will start mixing in some premium content behind our paywall: Philadelphia Hockey Now +, or PHHN+ for short. You can subscribe here!
Photo: Heather Barry Images