The Philadelphia Flyers have their roster for the rest of the season. There are only 15 games left and the roster will look mostly the same after the NHL trade deadline. Chuck Fletcher and the Flyers had a quiet deadline, as did most of the rest of the league.
Welcome to the Morning Skate, our roundup of links on Philly Hockey Now as well as other sites around the National Hockey Now network and hockey world!
- Chuck Fletcher made three moves on deadline day this year. Making sense of the Laughton signing and trades. (Philly Hockey Now)
- A timeline of the Scott Laughton and Nolan Patrick trade rumors (Philly Hockey Now)
- Scott Laughton and the Flyers went to the wire, but Laughton is locked up on a long-term deal. (Philly Hockey Now)
- You won’t have to watch Erik Gustafsson in a Flyers jersey anymore. (Philly Hockey Now)
- Michael Raffl got a ticket out of town at the trade deadline buzzer. (Philly Hockey Now)
- Looking back at Chuck Fletcher’s previous deadline day deals with the Flyers. (Broad Street Hockey)
NHL Trade Deadline
- Ron Hextall is now reunited with Jeff Carter … in Pittsburgh. Yuck. (Pittsburgh Hockey Now)
- The Islanders also added a former Flyer in more of a minor move. (NYI Hockey Now)
- The East Divison got a whole lot tougher with Taylor Hall and Curtis Lazar joining the Bruins. (Boston Hockey Now)
- The Avalanche got their backup goalie and some forward depth at the deadline. (Colorado Hockey Now)
- San Jose ended up helping their rivals at the trade deadline. (San Jose Hockey Now)
- Vegas was reportedly interested in Nolan Patrick, but they traded for Mattias Janmark from the Blackhawks. (Vegas Hockey Now)
Follow and Subscribe!
Photo: Heather Barry Images