Todd Fedoruk has been named color commentator for Philadelphia Flyers radio broadcasts.
Fedoruk replaces Steve Coates, who retired after last season. Flyers games again will be broadcast on 97.5 The Fanatic, with some games moved to 93.3 WMMR. Fedoruk will be paired with play-by-play announcer Tim Saunders.
The Flyers selected Fedoruk in the seventh-round of the 1997 draft. He played 268 games with the Flyers over five seasons (2000-04, 2006-07). Fedoruk played 545 career games in nine seasons with Anaheim, Dallas, Minnesota, Arizona and Tampa Bay from 2000-10. He scored 13 goals and 26 assists for the Flyers and 32 goals and 65 assists in his career. He compiled 575 penalty minutes with the Flyers and 1,050 in his career.
Fedoruk also played five seasons for the Phantoms and was a member of their 2005 Calder Cup title team.
The Flyers will play 70 regular-season games on NBC Sports Philadelphia this season. Play-by-play announcer Jim Jackson will be joined by new analyst Brian Boucher.
The Flyers also will have games broadcast on:
- ABC — Stadium Series vs. New Jersey, Feb. 17, 8 p.m.
- ESPN+/Hulu — Six games
- ESPN — At Vegas, Oct. 24, 11 p.m.
- TNT — Four games, including at Pittsburgh on Feb. 25 at 3:30 p.m.
Click here for the Flyers’ schedule.
Pregame and Postgame Shows
- NBC Sports Philadelphia: Ashlyn Sullivan, Al Morganti, Scott Hartnell
- Radio pregame: Jason Myrtetus, Brian Smith, Chris Therien
- Radio postgame: Myrtetus and Smith