Thursday Morning Skate: Flyers hockey is back
The Philadelphia Flyers will play a hockey game tonight! It’s Flyers vs. Rangers at the Wells Fargo Center tonight at 7 p.m. The Flyers may not have their usual roster or lineup, but it’ll be good to have some hockey to watch again.
Welcome to the Morning Skate, Philly Hockey Now’s roundup of links from yesterday on this site as well other sites around the National Hockey Now network and hockey world!
- The Flyers will be without several key pieces for tonight’s game. (Philly Hockey Now)
- But it’s not all bad. There are a few good things to look forward to with tonight’s lineup. (Philly Hockey Now)
- All signs point to the Flyers playing at Lake Tahoe on Sunday. While it’s exciting for fans, it may be an unnecessary risk. (Philly Hockey Now)
- The best defense is a good offense, or a good forecheck. The Flyers are aggressive under Alain Vigneault (Broad Street Hockey)
Around The League
- Kris Letang isn’t what he once was and the Penguins may need to adjust his role. (Pittsburgh Hockey Now)
- Jean Gabriel-Pageau is turning heads recently for the Islanders. (NYI Hockey Now)
- The Bruins will be without two defensemen in tonight’s game, and they could be out for Sunday, too. (Boston Hockey Now)
Follow and Subscribe!
Make sure you follow me (@RGilbertSOP) and Philly Hockey Now (@PhillyHockeyNow) on Twitter and like us on Facebook to keep up with all of the latest happenings surrounding the Philadelphia Flyers!
While our first week of content has been free, we will start mixing in some premium content behind our paywall: Philadelphia Hockey Now +, or PHHN+ for short. You can subscribe here!
Photo Credit: Heather Barry Images