Friday Morning Skate: Captain Claude is clutch
The Philadelphia Flyers scored four unanswered goals to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday night. It was a much-needed victory after Tuesday’s loss.
Welcome to the Morning Skate, Philly Hockey Now’s roundup of links on this site as well other sites around the National Hockey Now network and hockey world!
- Last night’s come-from-behind was so good that it prompted the Philly Hockey Now debut of the GIF Rewind. (Philly Hockey Now)
- The Flyers got some bad news before the game, however. Joel Farabee was added to the NHL COVID Protocol list. (Philly Hockey Now)
- Flyers fans will be in the Wells Fargo Center on Sunday! (Philly Hockey Now)
Around The NHL
- Mark Friedman scored his first NHL goal then got knocked out of the game by Nolan Patrick. (Pittsburgh Hockey Now)
- The Islanders extended their point streak to six games on Thursday night. (NYI Hockey Now)
- Bruins head coach Bruce Cassidy is troubled by the Bruins’ recent play. (Boston Hockey Now)
- The Avalanche are dealing with injuries to both Nathan MacKinnon and Cale Makar. (Colorado Hockey Now)
Follow and Subscribe!
Make sure you follow me (@RGilbertSOP) and Philly Hockey Now (@PhillyHockeyNow) on Twitter and like us on Facebook to keep up with all of the latest happenings surrounding the Philadelphia Flyers!
While our first weeks of content have been free, we will start mixing in some premium content behind our paywall: Philadelphia Hockey Now +, or PHHN+ for short. You can subscribe here!
Photo: Heather Barry Images