Tuesday Morning Skate: Back to work
The Philadelphia Flyers will put the Lake Tahoe game behind them as they get ready for Wednesday night’s clash against the New York Rangers.
The Flyers still don’t have any of their regulars off of the NHL’s COVID Protocol list. Hopefully, that will change soon.
Welcome to the Morning Skate, Philly Hockey Now’s roundup of links from yesterday on this site as well other sites around the National Hockey Now network and hockey world!
- Things got out of hand in a 99-second span in the second period. We took a closer look and analyzed each goal. (Philly Hockey Now)
- The Flyers loaned four players to the Phantoms, but they still have six players on the COVID list. (Philly Hockey Now)
- Kevin Hayes got philosophical during warmups on Sunday:
Kevin Hayes, asking all the right questions. 🤣 #NHLOutdoors @KevinPHayes12 | @NHLFlyers pic.twitter.com/YcanMXf2t1
— NHL (@NHL) February 22, 2021
Around The League
- If you want to read about the game from the Bruins’ perspective, so be it. (Boston Hockey Now)
- Tristan Jarry is getting more aggressive for the Penguins, which could be a bad thing for the Flyers. (Pittsburgh Hockey Now)
- Marc-Andre Fleury is in the zone for the Golden Knights. (Vegas Hockey Now)
- The Islanders snapped their losing streak on Monday night with a win over the Sabres. (NYI Hockey Now)
Follow and Subscribe!
Make sure you follow me (@RGilbertSOP) and Philly Hockey Now (@PhillyHockeyNow) on Twitter and like us on Facebook to keep up with all of the latest happenings surrounding the Philadelphia Flyers!
While our first weeks of content have been free, we will start mixing in some premium content behind our paywall: Philadelphia Hockey Now +, or PHHN+ for short. You can subscribe here!
Photo: Heather Barry Images